Your Community Needs You!
• Want to improve something in your neighbourhood?
• Want to know how to get things done?
• Get your voice heard?
• Get involved?
We want to know what help you need!
Change needs inspiration.
The Ayrshire Community Trust wants to help you improve your neighbourhood and provide help and support to get things done. We want to help you get your voice heard and get involved in making your community a better place to live.
We would like to know what help people who live in North Ayrshire need so we can provide the right kind of support.
Please help by sharing your views.
Please answer our short online survey at:
There is a chance to win a £50 voucher to spend in a supermarket of your choice. Please provide your email address at the end of the survey to be entered into the prize draw.
Or come along and talk to us if we’re in your area – we’d love to hear from you!
• Thursday 1st – Public health and wellbeing event, Volunteer Rooms, Irvine (12 noon – 3pm)
• Friday 2nd – Eglinton Country Park, Kilwinning (10am – 1pm)
• Saturday 3rd – Public health and wellbeing event, Civic Centre, Ardrossan (12 noon – 3pm)
• Monday 22nd – The Co-op, Beith
• Tuesday 23rd – Tesco, Kilbirnie; The Argyle Centre, Saltcoats (4 – 7pm)
• Wednesday 24th – Cafe Solace, Church of the Nazarene, Ardrossan
• Thursday 25th – Sainsburys, Saltcoats
More dates will be added soon.